Friday 21 February 2014

Maid to Serve

I just love all the delightful puns you can make with "maid" in your title: Maid to Order, Man-Maid, etc, etc

Truly, what self-loathing sissy worth her salt wouldn't just loooove to become a saucy little maid? For me, I can say, it's my No. 1 Fantasy.

This is a nice little cap that I recently wrote, but I'm really just filling up time... for what, you might ask? As some of you know, I've recently written a seven-part series which does contain (although not exclusively) a nice little maid component.

So, I'm just getting my goats together, and in a few more days, I should be ready to launch... and who knows, maybe by then I will have a few more followers.

In the meantime... Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda,

    I have to agree with you, you maid me do it. The pun evokes implicit images of compulsion and servitude. There's also an implied dynamic at work in the existence and status of the maid; there has to be a household that is served and in the transformation a domestic order that has somehow been overturned. I've seen and written captions where doctors become nurses and bosses become secretaries but the maid has an almost unique position of willing subordination that really can't be beaten.

    ReplyDelete