Wednesday 21 May 2014

Best... Doll... Caption... Ever...

I normally don't like to toot my own horn (oh, get your mind out of the gutter... yes, I do THAT quite often!) but I feel that I've been on a roll as of late, and I truly believe that the following caption is extraordinary.

No, it is not explicitly TG, but I hardly think that matters. While I always try to slip in such elements, this one resisted my efforts. It was as stubborn and resolute as the selfsame doll.

I would hardly say that the caption wrote itself, but my muse clearly had her story in mind (even though it took me a while to figure out her intentions). Perhaps the larger picture will reveal MY intentions to make this a bimbo blog (not simply TG) for both male and female visitors.

Those of you who remember my old blog may also remember my fascination with women who share my same core fantasy, such that we start with our own particular gender but arrive at similar end states.

I remain fascinated by this parallel (I know there is a better word out there for it, but it escapes me) and I am more convinced than ever that it does in fact exist. What does it mean? Good question. I was hoping you would tell me.

In the meantime... Enjoy!

 

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love her devotion, oh to reach such a level, the thought gives me chills of hot envy! I love how she ignores those thoughts, compelled to, truly unable to resist, but not completely without the thoughts - it makes everything seem more real. Thank you, Brenda for producing such wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Matthew! I do appreciate your thoughtful and intelligent comments - they and you are always welcome on this blog!

    I am endlessly fascinated by how others interpret my stories. For example, where you see devotion, I see calculated decision making. I force my characters to act rationally in absurd situations.

    Like many of my characters, doll has had to learn her boundaries. There are things she is simply not capable of doing. Where once she may have tried to escape, she has since become resigned to her reality.

    Indeed, I think that I often write about the obstinance and absurdity of fate. Whether doll chooses to embrace or resist, it's up to her, but she remains just a doll. Making the choice to love your abuser... now that's the real mindfuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda,

    I absolutely love this! So much going on from Doll's fractured thoughts and responses to Master's lack of passion for a toy who seems to have lost her novelty; that and the knowledge that Doll's going to be like this forever and is able to count every second of eternity. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha, you have made my week. That was so nice to hear, thank you so much!

    I figured that if our poor little Doll spent so much time alone (whether above or beneath the floorboards) and with essentially zero mobility, it would be a small mercy to grant her "super" hearing. I mean, why the hell not? I'll bet she can also count the particles of dust on a lampshade.

    I was inspired, to some extent by an X-Men comic I read way way back in the day, where Dazzler was buried alive. Her only reprieve was to focus as hard as she could for the slightest vibration, and parlay that forward until she could generate sufficient light to break free.

    Anyway, I have many different pots on the stove right now, but I should finally be wrapping one up shortly, hopefully in time for a Friday posting (which I already promised to Matthew LAST week). Sorry for not keeping up on your own brilliant blog. I can hardly wait to gobble up your last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this one really is great. You certainly have a right to be proud of it. Excellent picture as well. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was created to illustrate the caption rather than the other way around

    ReplyDelete